If you’ve been following me, then you know I’ve been in the save-a-show business for a while. As we’ve seen with ‘Timeless’ and ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine,” the fans outcry can actually save a beloved show.
#SaveLucifer is already in full swing. If we keep it going for a whole week, the networks will realize that the fans mean business. So you can officially consider this week #SaveLucifer Week! After watching the Season 3 finale LIVE on Monday, May 14 at 8 p.m. on FOX, be sure to keep streaming the episode to drive up delayed view ratings and continue talking about the show.
That fact that #SaveLucifer has been trending for over 24 hours and has garnered over one million tweets is phenomenal. Networks can’t deny those kinds of numbers, so keep hounding them on Twitter and all other social media platforms. You also need to target more than Twitter handles, you need to go straight to the decision makers and pester the people in charge of programming. I’ve provided a list of various networks and their contact info below.
Continue to check back for updates as the campaign progresses. New details will be posted at the bottom of this article.
Here is how you can help Lucifans…
#SaveLucifer Week To Do List
- Continue to tag @warnerbrostv and one other network that could carry the show (contact info below).
- PLEASE NOTE Tag prospective networks individually. We don’t want to group the competition together in a single tweet. Divide and conquer by targeting each one separately. It makes a difference.
- Email, call, tweet, write, post, etc. all prospective networks. Tell them how much you love ‘Lucifer’ and why we need another season
- Rate and write reviews for the show on the ‘Lucifer’ IMDB page. (This will increase its popularity/ranking on IMDB and draw more attention to the series.)
- Rate and watch/buy the show on iTunes, Amazon, and Hulu.
- If you see any ads while streaming ‘Lucifer,’ thank the advertisers/companies. Be positive, supportive and appreciative.
- Sign and spread the #SaveLucifer petition HERE
Use the following contact info:
- Email: Steve Sicherman, Sr. VP, Current Programming: Steve.Sicherman@fox.com
- Mail: 10201 W Pico Blvd Bldg 103, Rm 5286, Los Angeles, CA 90035 USA
Warner Bros Television
- Tweet: @warnerbrostv
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/warnerbrostv
- Contact form: https://www.warnerbros.com/customer-service
- Call: (818) 954-6000
- Mail: 4000 Warner Blvd., Burbank, CA, 91522 United States
- Twitter: @TheCW
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheCW/
- Email: feedback@CWTV.com
- Contact online: http://cwtv.com/feedback/comments-form
- Mail: The CW Network, LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company, 3300 West Olive Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505 United States
- Call: (818) 977-2500
Fans who have called Netflix learned that if you search for ‘Lucifer’ (even though we know they don’t carry the show) and watch other shows/movies cast members have starred in, then Netflix will see a high demand for the show and its stars. This all could motivate them to carry ‘Lucifer’ and bring back the show like they’ve done for others.
- Call: (800) 585-7265
- Address: 100 Winchester Cir., Los Gatos, California, 95032-1815S.
- Twitter: @netflix(different twitter handle for different countries)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netflixus/ (different site for different countries)
- Clayton, Monet Original Series Programming: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friedlander, Peter VP of Original Series Programming: email@example.com
- Henigman, Kris Director, Original Series Programming: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martin, Denise Editor Television/Cable Programs: email@example.com
- Rabinowitz, Vanessa Senior Program Manager Programming: firstname.lastname@example.org
This week fans will bombard Hulu with tweets, letters, and emails. Use the following contact info:
- Tweet: @hulu
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hulu/
- Send physical letters to Craig Erwich, Senior Vice President of Head of Content, 2500 Broadway, Santa Monica, CA 90404
- Call Hulu’s customer service phone line (8 a.m. – 10 p.m. PST): (877) 485-8411Press 5
Last, but not least, tweet Hulu and their advertisers (please make note of advertisers as you watch on Hulu so I can start a convenient list of advertisers’ twitter handles here).
- Twitter: @AmazonStudios, and @AmazonVideo
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amazonstudios/
- Email/online live chat (5 a.m. – 7 p.m. PST): https://studios.amazon.com/contact-us
- Buy Season 1 on Amazon (here) or on Amazon Instant Video (here)
TNT airs other WB shows and ‘Lucifer’ would be a perfect fit for their network, so it’s worth a shot.
- Twitter: @tntdrama
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TNTDrama/
- E-mail: Info-TNT@turner.com
- Contact online: Click on “Contact Us” link on this page and fill out the contact form (Topic: Other Programming)
- Mail: TNT Viewer Relations, 1010 Techwood Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30318 U.S.
- Call: Viewer comment line at 404-885-4538.
- Twitter: @Syfy
- Facebook: :https://www.facebook.com/SyFy/
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact form: Fill out this feedback form(Topic: SyFy Programming)
This is a group effort. Please let me know if you have any ideas or come across new info. I’ll be sure to keep this up-to-date. I figured it would be helpful to have a place where we can all be on the same page. Send me comments personally via Twitter, Facebook, and/or e-mail…you can also post comments below to keep the conversation flowing here in the same space.
Let’s keep the faith!
FOX is going to air two bonus stand alone episodes of ‘Lucifer’ that we’re initially set to air as part of Season 4. Tune in to watch both episodes live on Monday, May 28 from 8-10 p.m. Stream the episodes for the following week to drum up ratings. This is a huge opportunity to show networks how large and devoted Lucifans truly are. Let’s make sure our numbers do some talking in addition to our loud voices. The good news is that we are being heard, so keep up the great work!
TVLINE has more details about both episodes HERE.
UPDATES FROM JOE HENDERSON