Kevin struggles to keep the truth from his family, receives some sage advice from his therapist and finds himself in a tough spot when he volunteers to be a wedding planner in his latest mission to help save the world one good deed at a time.
Kevin learns that following the signs can be dangerous.
Kevin’s got to stop looking crazy.
Don’t tell a lie and you might die.
Wedding bell blues.
Doctor knows best.
Amy comes clean.
Here are some things you can do to give the show and ratings a boost:
* Watch live. If you DVR the show, then watch the commercials. If you fast forward, it won’t count for full ratings. Probably because it ties in to advertisers.
* Live tweet using #KevinProbably. Tag @ABCNetwork, @ABC_Publicity, @KevinProbably so that the network sees that you’re watching and invested.
* Thank advertisers. Companies need to know they can make money by supporting this show. Instead of fast forwarding, take note of the advertisers airing commercials during the show and thank them for supporting ‘Kevin Probably.’ Tag the network and advertisers/companies in your tweets.
* E-mail ABC. Tell them how much you love the show.
* Post comments on ‘Kevin Probably’ social media accounts.
* Rate and write reviews for the show on the ‘Kevin Probably’s’ IMDB page. (This will increase its popularity/ranking on IMDB and draw more attention to the series.)