In ‘Kevin (Probably) Saves the World’s’ wonderful second episode, “Listen Up” we see what happens when Kevin tries to ignore all the signs.
Listen to the Universe.
I saw the sign.
Like father, like son.
Reese’s piece of mind.
More than a truck.
“I can be your haunted truck.”
Bait and switch.
I drive your truck…
Show #KevinProbably some love!
We all know that ABC put this show in a cursed time slot. Many great series have perished because they were on Tuesdays at 10 p.m. I’m begging you all not to overlook this gem of a show. Hey, even the universe needs a little help now and then, so make sure ABC knows how much you are enjoying ‘Kevin (Probably) Saves the World.’
Here are some things you can do to give the show a boost:
* Watch live. If you DVR the show, then watch the commercials. If you fast forward, it won’t count for full ratings. Probably because it ties in to advertisers.
* Live tweet using #KevinProbably. Tag @ABCNetwork, @ABC_Publicity, @KevinProbably so that the network sees that you’re watching and invested.
* Thank advertisers. Companies need to know they can make money by supporting this show. Instead of fast forwarding, take note of the advertisers airing commercials during the show and thank them for supporting ‘Kevin Probably.’ Tag the network and advertisers/companies in your tweets.
* E-mail ABC. Tell them how much you love the show.
* Post comments on ‘Kevin Probably’ social media accounts.
* Rate and write reviews for the show on the ‘Kevin Probably’s’ IMDB page. (This will increase its popularity/ranking on IMDB and draw more attention to the series.)
ABC’s new ensemble drama, ‘A Million Little Things,’ is a powerful series that earns your investment from the very beginning. The show deals with some very heavy and topical subject matters (suicide, cancer, addiction, adultery), while delicately delivering feel-good laughs. The intensely gripping pilot takes you on an emotional roller coaster as you slowly learn […]
Hallelujah!!!! Bravo Clockblockers, you did it. Your relentless efforts, including the kickass SDCC Heliclockters, paid off (huge thanks to @EmilySchepker and @galavantcentral for orchestrating that epic event). Tuesday, July 31st will go down in the record books as the day fans historically saved ‘Timeless’ not only once, but TWICE. Although we were hoping for more, […]
Leave No Trace tactfully tells an equally heartwarming and heartbreaking story of the unconditional love shared between Will (Ben Foster) and his 13-year-old daughter, Tom (Thomasin McKenzie). Foster and McKenzie deliver raw, tender, captivating and transcending performances. The bond between them isn’t only compelling, it is inspiring. It is immediately evident that the actors and characters […]
Get excited pop-culture junkies, there’s a new con in town! After resigning as the CEO of Wizard World two years ago, John Macaluso missed the con scene and decided to launch his own pop-culture convention. The highly-anticipated Fandemic Tour Comic Con will debut in Sacramento the weekend of June 22-24, 2018. There will also be […]
Get excited Clockblockers! I have saved some of the juiciest scoop from my interview with Shawn Ryan for last. Fans are greatly invested in the complex relationships developing between Lucy, Wyatt, and Flynn. As you’ll find out, the showrunners and writers are a lot like us. They even analyze these relationships from a fan’s perspective. […]
Podcast Interview with ‘Kevin Probably’ Cast & Creators