In ‘Kevin (Probably) Saves the World’s’ wonderful second episode, “Listen Up” we see what happens when Kevin tries to ignore all the signs.
Listen to the Universe.
I saw the sign.
Like father, like son.
Reese’s piece of mind.
More than a truck.
“I can be your haunted truck.”
Bait and switch.
I drive your truck…
Show #KevinProbably some love!
We all know that ABC put this show in a cursed time slot. Many great series have perished because they were on Tuesdays at 10 p.m. I’m begging you all not to overlook this gem of a show. Hey, even the universe needs a little help now and then, so make sure ABC knows how much you are enjoying ‘Kevin (Probably) Saves the World.’
Here are some things you can do to give the show a boost:
* Watch live. If you DVR the show, then watch the commercials. If you fast forward, it won’t count for full ratings. Probably because it ties in to advertisers.
* Live tweet using #KevinProbably. Tag @ABCNetwork, @ABC_Publicity, @KevinProbably so that the network sees that you’re watching and invested.
* Thank advertisers. Companies need to know they can make money by supporting this show. Instead of fast forwarding, take note of the advertisers airing commercials during the show and thank them for supporting ‘Kevin Probably.’ Tag the network and advertisers/companies in your tweets.
* E-mail ABC. Tell them how much you love the show.
* Post comments on ‘Kevin Probably’ social media accounts.
* Rate and write reviews for the show on the ‘Kevin Probably’s’ IMDB page. (This will increase its popularity/ranking on IMDB and draw more attention to the series.)
‘Kevin (Probably) Saves the World’ fans have had one major question on their minds lately: What was in Yvette’s letter to Tyler?!? Well, we might have an answer to that in this week’s episode, “Caught White-Handed.” In this sneak peek, Tyler gushes to Kevin about the correspondence he’s been having with his Earth Angel and […]
The time has come, yet again, my dear TV addicts. We find ourselves championing and fighting for a show we dearly love, ABC’s ‘Kevin (Probably) Saves the World’ starring the always loveable Jason Ritter, the ever enchanting JoAnna Garcia Swisher and the magical Kimberly Herbert Gregory. I’ve been gushing about this series from the beginning. […]
“Dave” delivers another emotional roller coaster. There’s a new celestial being in town and his methods are much riskier than Yvette’s. Amy enlists handsome help to figure out Reese’s miraculous rescue. Kristen and Kevin grow closer over his new heartbreaking mission. Plus, Nate entertains the idea of asking Amy out. Welcome to Team Kevin. […]
Kevin is couch surfing after Amy kicked him out of the house. He throws himself into his next mission and waits for his sis to go through her stages of anger before making a proper attempt at reconciliation. Meanwhile, Reese and Yvette try bringing the twins together in their own ways. Get ready for a […]
The tables turn when Kevin guides his overly emotional guardian. Yvette’s side effects take a turn for the worse and she can’t handle all of these human feelings. What happens when a celestial being is out of control? You get “Brutal Acts of Kindness.” Reese is convinced her uncle has super powers and Kevin doesn’t […]