In ‘Kevin (Probably) Saves the World’s’ wonderful second episode, “Listen Up” we see what happens when Kevin tries to ignore all the signs.
Listen to the Universe.
I saw the sign.
Like father, like son.
Reese’s piece of mind.
More than a truck.
“I can be your haunted truck.”
Bait and switch.
I drive your truck…
Show #KevinProbably some love!
We all know that ABC put this show in a cursed time slot. Many great series have perished because they were on Tuesdays at 10 p.m. I’m begging you all not to overlook this gem of a show. Hey, even the universe needs a little help now and then, so make sure ABC knows how much you are enjoying ‘Kevin (Probably) Saves the World.’
Here are some things you can do to give the show a boost:
* Watch live. If you DVR the show, then watch the commercials. If you fast forward, it won’t count for full ratings. Probably because it ties in to advertisers.
* Live tweet using #KevinProbably. Tag @ABCNetwork, @ABC_Publicity, @KevinProbably so that the network sees that you’re watching and invested.
* Thank advertisers. Companies need to know they can make money by supporting this show. Instead of fast forwarding, take note of the advertisers airing commercials during the show and thank them for supporting ‘Kevin Probably.’ Tag the network and advertisers/companies in your tweets.
* E-mail ABC. Tell them how much you love the show.
* Post comments on ‘Kevin Probably’ social media accounts.
* Rate and write reviews for the show on the ‘Kevin Probably’s’ IMDB page. (This will increase its popularity/ranking on IMDB and draw more attention to the series.)
Get excited pop-culture junkies, there’s a new con in town! After resigning as the CEO of Wizard World two years ago, John Macaluso missed the con scene and decided to launch his own pop-culture convention. The highly-anticipated Fandemic Tour Comic Con will debut in Sacramento the weekend of June 22-24, 2018. There will also be […]
Get excited Clockblockers! I have saved some of the juiciest scoop from my interview with Shawn Ryan for last. Fans are greatly invested in the complex relationships developing between Lucy, Wyatt, and Flynn. As you’ll find out, the showrunners and writers are a lot like us. They even analyze these relationships from a fan’s perspective. […]
Clockblockers were blown away by the Season 2 finale, especially when the unimaginable happened. Although Rufus’ death was prophesized in Jiya’s visions, fans didn’t expect the writers to follow through with their foreshadowing teasers and actually kill our treasured Hero in a Hoodie. We weren’t only shocked, we were heartbroken. Just when we were on […]
Die-hard Clockblockers have been campaigning for Season 3 the moment NBC changed their minds and ordered a 10 episode second season nearly one year ago. Since then, fans have held re-watch parties, recruited new viewers and created their own ‘Timeless’ merchandise. They are a fiercely loyal, friendly and vocal bunch. Their love of this show […]
If you’ve been following me, then you know I’ve been in the save-a-show business for a while. As we’ve seen with ‘Timeless’ and ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine,” the fans outcry can actually save a beloved show. #SaveLucifer is already in full swing. If we keep it going for a whole week, the networks will realize that the […]
Podcast Interview with ‘Kevin Probably’ Cast & Creators