In ‘Kevin (Probably) Saves the World’s’ wonderful second episode, “Listen Up” we see what happens when Kevin tries to ignore all the signs.
Listen to the Universe.
I saw the sign.
Like father, like son.
Reese’s piece of mind.
More than a truck.
“I can be your haunted truck.”
Bait and switch.
I drive your truck…
Show #KevinProbably some love!
We all know that ABC put this show in a cursed time slot. Many great series have perished because they were on Tuesdays at 10 p.m. I’m begging you all not to overlook this gem of a show. Hey, even the universe needs a little help now and then, so make sure ABC knows how much you are enjoying ‘Kevin (Probably) Saves the World.’
Here are some things you can do to give the show a boost:
* Watch live. If you DVR the show, then watch the commercials. If you fast forward, it won’t count for full ratings. Probably because it ties in to advertisers.
* Live tweet using #KevinProbably. Tag @ABCNetwork, @ABC_Publicity, @KevinProbably so that the network sees that you’re watching and invested.
* Thank advertisers. Companies need to know they can make money by supporting this show. Instead of fast forwarding, take note of the advertisers airing commercials during the show and thank them for supporting ‘Kevin Probably.’ Tag the network and advertisers/companies in your tweets.
* E-mail ABC. Tell them how much you love the show.
* Post comments on ‘Kevin Probably’ social media accounts.
* Rate and write reviews for the show on the ‘Kevin Probably’s’ IMDB page. (This will increase its popularity/ranking on IMDB and draw more attention to the series.)
Clockblockers are counting down the days until we see how the Time Team saves Rufus. Ever since the epic and gut-wrenching cliffhanger in the ‘Timeless’ Season 2 finale, loyal and hardworking fans have put big bucks, sweat, and tears into saving their beloved show. They most recently advertised […]
Clockblockers are milking every second of goodness shared by the ‘Timeless’ cast and crew now that filming is underway for the highly anticipated two episode movie event. NBC sees this Christmas gift as a means of wrapping up the series with a pretty bow on top, but fans […]
I had the pleasure of chatting with Amandla Stenberg and George Tillman Jr. on the red carpet at the 2018 Mill Valley Film Festival. We discuss the importance of this film and what it was like working with such an incredibly talented cast. Enjoy! Movie Review The […]
I had the pleasure of interviewing Joel Edgerton on the red carpet when he received a tribute at the 2018 Mill Valley Film Festival. Being a fan of his work, I always wondered what inspires him to choose a project. Watch the video to learn his answer: After […]
NBC’s new medical drama is poised for success. ‘New Amsterdam’ ads have been running for so long, you’d think the show was already on the air. Plus, it has nabbed the coveted post-‘This Is Us’ timeslot on Tuesdays at 10pm. I must admit, it is the perfect pairing. […]